New World International Trading

Know your buck anywhere anytime with our hunting trail cameras

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Lonely camera

Sonny V
Site Owner

Hey everyone,I finally picked my last camera up from the bush that I wasn't able to get to cause of all the snow.The last time I was at the camera was Dec 26. I picked it up today and there was 1967 pictures on it and it was still taking pictures. I had my cousin get it for me on his snowmobile. I opened the camera up and there was a picture of him on his sled. That's 3 months in the bush and still taking pictures in very cold temperatures. I could not believe it.These little cameras are unbelieveable.It never froze up once in all that time.Even more suprising the batteries were still reading 3 bars on the veiwing screen. They just keep surprising me . I am looking forward to each and everyone that has purchased a camera to get it out in the field to have the great experience that I am having with these cameras. I have never had a camera that worked as well as these. I am 100% positive that these cameras work in all conditions. I know you will have the same satisfaction as I am having. Get them out in the field you will be pleasantly surprised..Take care and don't get stuck in the snow,but if you do, don't worry the snow will melt ............Kelly

April 1, 2011 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

New World Outfitters Subscribe

New World Outfitters Facebook

Share on Facebook

Share us with your friends

Sponsored Links