New World International Trading

Know your buck anywhere anytime with our hunting trail cameras

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Edmonton Sportsman show

Sonny V
Site Owner

Hey All

Come visit us at the Edmonton Boat & Sportsman Show March 17-20 booth 120 hunting hall Edmonton Expo Center

Seeya there!

March 17, 2011 at 1:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sitting Bull

One of the first years in a long time that I have enjoyed the show. I must admit you guys had a good set up and Kelly & Sonny were very helpful. I went to the show specifically to purchase a camera. New world outfitters were the only ones that I saw that were promoting any kind of cameras.  I originally wanted the Bushnell trophy cam. But I have to tell you I was impressed with the LTL acorn's features , So I bought it. I am just in the process of figuring it out and setting it up. 

Looking forward to using it.

Thanks Kelly for you help and explanations.

Guy.

March 21, 2011 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny V
Site Owner

Mighty nice of you Sitting Bull, hope you get it going soon. Send in some pictures to us we will post them up!  Good Luck!  :)

March 23, 2011 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kelly

Sitting Bull at March 21, 2011 at 11:36 PM

One of the first years in a long time that I have enjoyed the show. I must admit you guys had a good set up and Kelly & Sonny were very helpful. I went to the show specifically to purchase a camera. New world outfitters were the only ones that I saw that were promoting any kind of cameras.  I originally wanted the Bushnell trophy cam. But I have to tell you I was impressed with the LTL acorn's features , So I bought it. I am just in the process of figuring it out and setting it up. 

Looking forward to using it.

Thanks Kelly for you help and explanations.

Guy.

hey, Guy it's nice to hear that you enjoyed the show.We met a lot of great people like yourself.We are looking forward to feedback on how you enjoy the camera. I sure enjoy using the 6 that I have . The nice thing about them is that I have never been disappointed when I go to look what's on them. They have worked exceptionally well for me. Take care and we will talk later...............Kelly

March 23, 2011 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

New World Outfitters Subscribe

New World Outfitters Facebook

Share on Facebook

Share us with your friends

Sponsored Links